Here we go.

15 December 2015

MAKE IT SO

I don't remember saving this conversation between ATM and I, but I'm glad I did:


AiLien: i want to ask Reif if i can replace "IT IS SO ORDERED" with "MAKE IT SO" on the orders
Andrew: yes!
are you "Number One"
?
AiLien: lol
maybe?
it might be brooke, but we all know it's me
ha ha
Andrew: exac
AiLien: i'm not data
maybe geordie
i'm not a klingon, lol
lololol
yeah, i watched it all evening. :)
Sent at 10:48 AM on Wednesday
Andrew: you're kinda all of them, their good qualities. there's really no losers on board, unlike in your office. i can't compare any of your crew to the enterprise's frankly.
you're the cute one, the smart one, the problem-solver, the funny one, etc. all in one package.
haha
La Frontieri Finale
Sent at 10:52 AM on Wednesday
AiLien: dang, andrew.
that's really nice
Andrew: :-)


No comments:

Blog Archive